Tips To Find Rookie During Halloween
Below are many accurate tips to find Rookie on Club Penguin:
1. Rookie usually logs into the crowded servers during popular hours of the day. (9:01 AM PST – 8:00 PM PST) Rookie visits the less crowded servers during hours when less penguins are online. (8:01 PM PST – 9:00 AM PST)
2. Rookie can only be found in the rooms of the Box Dimension and ONLY occasionally does he visit other rooms such as the Snow Forts.
3. Like every other Club Penguin Mascot, Rookie does attend to take breaks. When he has not been found by anybody in the last 10 – 20 minutes, he is most likely temporarily offline.
4. To avoid thinking another penguin is Rookie, Rookie is a green penguin with red sunglasses and a red propeller hat.
5. When logging in Club Penguin, always look for a crowd. If there’s a large crowd in the middle of the room, there is a big chance Rookie in that room. If there is a large crowd that’s trying to get into another room nearby, it’s possible that Rookie is in the following room.
6. A quick way of knowing if Rookie is in the room is to go to the bottom of your Buddy List and click on the “Penguin’s in room” button (located next to the smiley face). Then, scroll down until you are in the section whose penguin name’s start with “R”.
7. Rookie attends to change server every 10 – 15 minutes, but keep in mind he is usually on several servers at once so make so to always refresh the tracker above.
8. Finding Rookie takes a lot of patience. The best way to find Rookie is to track with friends by either using Twitter, Chats, Forums and by adding penguins!
9. Always look for servers that are in the 3 – 5 full range (depending how popular Club Penguin is at the time). If there is a server that is usually not popular but is suddenly at 4/5 green bars or is full, then there’s a big chance Rookie is on that server.