Club Penguin Rewritten has plenty of ways to earn coins, and this guide will provide four quick tips on how to make thousands of coins within a couple of minutes.
Coins offered: 7000 in total (one-off)
If you’re new to Club Penguin Rewritten and just want to quickly gain some coins, this is by far the best way to do it. Here’s how book codes work:
- Visit the server selection page
- Click “Unlock Items Online” at the top right of the screen
- Select “I have a book”
- Pick a book (note that only seven work; you can find them on the page linked below)
- A question will appear. Visit this page and click the book you have selected on the list there
- Find the question which appears in the table, and enter it in the game
- 1000 coins will be added to your account, so repeat this with the others!
Cart Surfer: Flips and Tricks
Coins per minute: varies – around 300
Cart Surfer has always been a traditionally common way to earn coins, and it is effective method for gaining a bunch of coins quickly. To maximise your efforts, you should use three tricks:
- Flip: down + spacebar (10 coins)
- Spin: spacebar + left/right (8 coins)
- Grind: left + right (only use when turning)
In order to maximise coins, you should rotate these turn to ensure you’re never doing the same twice in a row. You could also intentionally crash a few times so that the game lasts longer, but this isn’t necessary, and may not even be ideal.
Coins per minute: varies significantly
The Cave Mine is a popular way to gain coins, which makes it a nice way to speak with others. However, it is not the most effective method, as amounts can vary significantly.
- Visit the Cave Mine (accessible from the Hidden Lake and the Mine)
- Grab a Hard Hat by clicking the sign pictured in the image below on the left
- Wear only that item (technically, a few others work too)
- Dance (press D on your keyboard)
- After five appearances of a coin above your head, move to somewhere else above the brown ground
Pufflescape: Level 14 (recommended)
Note: Pufflescape has not been added to the HTML5 client yet, so this method currently can’t be used.
Coins per minute: 960
This does require you to have completed up to level 14 of Pufflescape, but it’s definitely worth trying to reach it; this method allows you to earn 480 coins in 30 seconds. If you have all the stamps, which isn’t implausible for Pufflescape, you can earn 960 coins through this.
Here’s the method. A big thank you to Furret for sharing this tip!
- Start Pufflescape on level 14
- Move the block of ice horizontally to the right, rotating it so that it acts as a slope
- At the same time, move your puffle around the loop at the bottom
- Collect all the O’Berries (this is necessary) and complete the level
- Enter the menu again and click the clock below the level number
- Follow the steps again, but you’ll need to be quick as the O’Berries will disappear; this level provides a lot of coins though, and is very easy
If you’ve got any other tricks and tips on easy ways to earn coins, feel free to let me know!