Our Penguin Band Tracker aims to help you meet Franky, Petey K, Stompin’ Bob and G Billy on Club Penguin Rewritten so that you can receive their hard-difficulty stamps and obtain their exclusive background!
Chance of visiting this month: Visited
The Penguin Band is visiting for the Music Jam with a new background
Visits since the start of 2021: 3
Visits recorded by tracker since the start of 2021: 3
Accuracy rate: 100%
Tips for meeting the Penguin Band:
- There’s four different members of the Penguin Band: Franky, Petey K, Stompin’ Bob and G Billy
- Generally, they all visit together and are in the same room. Occasionally, they might split into different rooms while on the same server
- They typically visit for music-related events, such as the annual Music Jam
List of visits since 2021 began
Note: information below could be outdated by a few hours – the “Last visited” date on the actual tracker is more reliable.
- August 29th 2021: Abominable/Crystal – all members (tracked visit)
- August 30th 2021: Ascent – all members (tracked visit)
- September 1st 2021: Blizzard – all members (tracked visit)
The Penguin Band gave out this background at the Music Jam of 2017, 2018, and 2020, alongside at the Christmas Party of 2017!
The Penguin Band gave out this background during the Penguin Play Awards 2018 and the Waddle on Party in 2018. At the latter of these events, could get this background without meeting a mascot by clicking some bots of the Penguin Band playing at the Dock, or you could obtain this background normally by meeting them as usual.
The Penguin Band Stage Giveaway was available during the Music Jam of 2019. It is custom to Club Penguin Rewritten.
This fourth background was available by meeting the Penguin Band at the Music Jam of 2021. During that event, it was also possible to attend some scheduled in-game concerts where the Penguin Band performed. If you attended one, you could obtain this background without actually meeting a mascot.
Good luck meeting the Penguin Band!