Our DJ Maxx Tracker aims to help you meet this exclusive on Club Penguin Rewritten to obtain an extreme-difficulty stamp and a rare background!
Chance of visiting this month: Visited
DJ Maxx visited 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th June with a new background & was tracked all times by this tracker
Please refresh to update the tracker with DJ Maxx’s location
Visits since 2018 began: 12
Visits recorded by tracker since the start of 2018: 10
Tips on meeting DJ Maxx:
- DJ Maxx usually prefers to log onto less popular servers, such as Abominable or Zipline
- He doesn’t have to be visiting due to a music-related party; he attended the Halloween Party
- He spends a lot of time at the Night Club, the Dance Lounge and the Lighthouse, however he’ll often visit plenty of other rooms
Visits since 2018 began:
- March 4th 2018 – Beanie (tracked visit)
- March 4th 2018 – Zipline (tracked visit)
- June 29th 2018 – Beanie
- July 3rd 2018 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
- January 20th 2019 – Blizzard
- January 21st 2019 – Sleet (tracked visit)
- January 22nd 2019 – Blizzard (tracked visit)
- June 2nd 2019 – Blizzard/Sleet (tracked visit)
- June 3rd 2019 – Sleet (tracked visit)
- June 4th 2019 – Zipline/Abominable (tracked visit)
- June 5th 2019 – Abominable/Deep Freeze (tracked visit)
- June 6th 2019 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
DJ Maxx is unusual in the sense that his first giveaway wasn’t actually a background, it was the Tombstone Pin. He visited in March, where the pin could be collected, worn and added to your stampbook. Only 438 penguins have this pin.
DJ Maxx’s first background is super cool, as its animated and exclusive to Club Penguin Rewritten! This background could be obtained when he visited the Music Jam in 2017 & 2018 and the Waddle on Party in 2018.
DJ Maxx’s Halloween Giveaway is also animated and could be obtained during the Halloween Party 2017, where he visited three times throughout the event and was dressed in a ghost costume. It was also given at the Waddle on Party in 2018, where he also sent out postcards.
DJ Maxx’s Fiesta Giveaway is also custom and can be obtained by meeting him during the Winter Fiesta in 2019.
DJ Maxx’s Stage Giveaway is also custom and can be obtained by meeting him during the Music Jam in 2019.
Here’s how the backgrounds look like on your playercard.
Good luck meeting DJ Maxx and remember to keep checking this tracker for the best chance of doing so!
Tags: Club Penguin Rewritten, Club Penguin Rewritten Mascot Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten DJ Maxx Tracker, CP Rewritten DJ Maxx Tracker, DJ Maxx, 2019