Our Gary Tracker aims to help you meet our local inventor on Club Penguin Rewritten so that you can receive a hard-difficulty and obtain his exclusive background!
Chance of visiting this month: Possible
Gary could visit for the Great Snow Race which is likely this month
Please refresh for latest updates
Visits in 2018: 13
Visits missed whilst tracker was active: 1
Accuracy rate: 93%
Tips for meeting Gary:
- Gary is most well known for attending Halloween and Medieval Parties
- He has also been sighted and plenty of other parties and celebrations though, such as the 1st Anniversary Party
- Usually he appears on less popular servers such as Ascent or Marshmallow
Servers which Gary has visited since October 2017
Visits in 2018:
- 12th February 2018 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
- 3rd March 2018 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
- 4th March 2018 – Beanie (tracked visit)
- 4th March 2018 – Deep Freeze (tracked visit)
- 27th May 2018 – Abominable (tracker was offline)
- 29th May 2018 – Sleet (tracker was offline)
- 1st June 2018 – Blizzard (tracker was offline)
- 1st June 2018 – Sleet (tracker was offline)
- 3rd June 2018 – Sleet (tracker was offline)
- 6th June 2018 – Sleet (tracked visit)
- 20th July 2018 – Marshmallow
- 22nd July 2018 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
- 26th July 2018 – Sleet (tracked visit)
Gary’s Background which could be obtained at several events. These are the: Open Beta Party, 2000 Players Celebration, Mountain Expedition 2017, 10000 Players Celebration, St. Patrick’s Dat Party 2017, Earth Day Party 2017, Medieval Party 2017, the Halloween Party 2017, the 1st Anniversary Party, the Waddle on Party 2018 and the construction of Rockhopper’s Quest.
Gary’s other background could only be obtained at one party so far: the Medieval Party of 2018. Neither of Gary’s backgrounds are custom (exclusive to Club Penguin Rewritten), as this one is from Club Penguin’s 2012 Medieval Party, but it is still very cool.
Gary’s third background was available when he visited in July 2018, just before the Island Adventure Party and Rockhopper’s Quest, but during the construction for that event.
Here’s how the background looks like on your playercard (the other will be added to this post soon)!
Good luck meeting Gary, and remember to check this tracker to increase your chances of doing so!
Tags: Club Penguin Rewritten, Club Penguin Rewritten Mascot Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten Gary Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten Gary, CP Rewritten Gary Tracker, Gary, 2018