Our Rory Tracker aims to help you meet our local construction worker on Club Penguin Rewritten so that you can receive a hard-difficulty and obtain his exclusive background!
Chance of visiting this month: Possible
Rory could visit for the EPF/PSA construction this month
Please refresh the tracker to see an update of Rory’s location
Visits in 2018: 7
Visits tracked by the tracker in 2018: 7
Accuracy rate: 100%
Tips for meeting Rory:
- Any time when construction on the island is taking place, Rory is likely to attend
- Usually, he spends a lot of time at the Ski Village and surrounding areas, but he also explores the island a lot
- He tends to be sighted on less popular servers, such as Ascent
Servers which Rory has visited since becoming a mascot
Visits as a mascot:
- March 2nd 2018 – Sleet (tracked visit)
- March 3rd 2018 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
- March 4th 2018 – Beanie (tracked visit)
- March 4th 2018 – Sleet (tracked visit)
- March 4th 2018 – Ascent (tracked visit)
- September 12th 2018 – Blizzard (tracked visit)
- September 13th 2018 – Blizzard (tracked visit)
- September 13th 2018 – Sleet (tracked visit)
Rory’s first background was given away at the Waddle on Party 2018, which was the first party he visited for.
It is very unlikely it will make a return in the near future, since this one was mainly themed as a “goodbye” background.
Rory’s second background has so far only been available when he visited for the Penguin Games in 2018. He also received an updated playercard in these visits, as well as the previous visits.
Here are how the backgrounds look like on your playercard:
Good luck in finding him, and remember to keep checking back on this tracker for an increased chance of doing so!
Tags: Club Penguin Rewritten, Club Penguin Rewritten Mascot Trackers, Club Penguin Rewritten Rory Tracker, Rory Tracker, CP Rewritten Rory Tracker, 2018