Our Aunt Arctic Tracker aims to help you meet the writer on Club Penguin Rewritten so that you can receive an extreme-difficulty and obtain her exclusive background!
Chance of visiting this month: Visited
Aunt Arctic visited on 20th February twice
Visits in 2018: 2
Visits recorded by tracker in 2018: 1
Tips for meeting Aunt Arctic:
- Aunt Arctic doesn’t have to appear specifically because there is a party going on which is associated to her
- She is well known for logging into milestone events, such as when Club Penguin Rewritten hit a million users
- As well as this, she also attends other celebrations. She came online for the 24th of October, which is classic Club Penguin’s birthday
- Along with this, she has also sometimes just randomly logged on, meaning you should always keep your eyes peeled!
- When online, she spends a lot of time in the Book Room and Coffee Shop
- She tends to visit at around midnight PST (1am on Snow Forts clock)
Chart of servers Aunt Arctic has visited since July 2017
Chart to show time (in hours) which Aunt Arctic has visited since July 2017 in PST timezone (one hour behind Snow Forts clock)
Aunt Arctic has only ever given away two backgrounds. She was around with this one for the Beta Test Party, the 1000/2000/1,000,000 Players Celebration, the 12th Anniversary of Club Penguin, the Cove Anniversary, the Fair, as well as random visits such as just before the Water Party. As such, this is one of the easiest mascot backgrounds to obtain.
She also had a special Penguin Play Awards themed background when she visited for that event in February 2018.
This is how these backgrounds looks like on your playercard.
Good luck finding Aunt Arctic, and be sure to keep regularly checking this tracker!
Tags: Club Penguin Rewritten, Club Penguin Rewritten Mascot Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten Aunt Arctic, Club Penguin Rewritten Aunt Arctic Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten AA Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten Aunt Arctic 2018, CP Rewritten AA Tracker