Our Gary Tracker aims to help you meet our local inventor on Club Penguin Rewritten so that you can receive a hard-difficulty and obtain his exclusive background!
Chance of visiting this month: Likely
Gary is known for visiting the Medieval Party, which is this month
Visits in 2018: 4
Visits tracked by tracker in 2018: 4
Accuracy rate: 100%
Tips for meeting Gary:
- Gary is most well known for attending Halloween and Medieval Parties
- He has also been sighted and plenty of other parties and celebrations though, such as the 1st Anniversary Party
- Usually he appears on less popular servers such as Ascent or Marshmallow
Servers which Gary has visited since October 2017
Visits in 2018:
- 12th February 2018 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
- 3rd March 2018 – Marshmallow (tracked visit)
- 4th March 2018 – Beanie (tracked visit)
- 4th March 2018 – Deep Freeze (tracked visit)
Gary only has one background which could be obtained at several events. These are the: Open Beta Party, 2000 Players Celebration, Mountain Expedition 2017, 10000 Players Celebration, St. Patrick’s Dat Party 2017, Earth Day Party 2017, Medieval Party 2017, the Halloween Party 2017, the 1st Anniversary Party and the Waddle on Party 2018. It is unknown if he will receive a new background in the future!
Here’s how the background looks like on your playercard!
Good luck meeting Gary, and remember to check this tracker to increase your chances of doing so!
Tags: Club Penguin Rewritten, Club Penguin Rewritten Mascot Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten Gary Tracker, Club Penguin Rewritten Gary, CP Rewritten Gary Tracker, Gary, 2018