Club Penguin Island Daily Challenges – 05/01/18
Club Penguin Island Daily Challenges – (05/01/18)
The Daily Challenges have reset on Club Penguin Island, offering coins and XP! As always, we have a guide to help assist you in completing the challenges!
Play the keytar on the Coconut Cove stage
- Head to the Stage located by the left of the entrance to Coconut Cove
- Waddle over to the black keytar and click the orange interactive button
- You will now be playing the keytar
- Press one of the three blue buttons with the keytar
- Claim your reward!
Plunges for Sponges
Collect 3 sponge clusters in the Sea Caves
- Head over to the Sea Caves and dive into the water
- To collect a sponge, swim next to it and click the orange interactive button. Sponge clusters are three purple sponges
- Swim by the arch next to the entrance of the Race Course to find the first sponge
- Swim to near where the exit of the Race Course is to find the second sponge
- Swim by the Party Submarine propeller to find the third sponge
- Claim your reward!
Run a lap on the Lighthouse Deck
- Head up to the Lighthouse in Beacon Boardwalk
- Step on the brown springboard to take you to the deck of the lighthouse
- Waddle around the bulb, ensuring that you don’t fall off
- You may need to do it once or twice but you will then be able to claim your reward!
Get 5 mermaids or sharks by the Party Sub
- Firstly, as a member, you’ll need to have a shark costume. You might have this from a previous challenge and if you do, simply wear it.
- If not, tap the blue button at the bottom of your screen, go to “My Designer” and buy a shark costume. Decals and fabrics don’t matter!
- Now just put it on.
- Gather 4 friends who are also wearing the “Sea Shark”
- Head over to the Party Submarine. This can be done by travelling a bit deep in the Sea Caves and sticking to the left.
- Once you’re all there in the same outfit, you can claim your reward.
Thank you very much for reading, I hope that this guide helped! Be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Island news and guides!