Hi! There are some new Daily Challenges on Club Penguin Island and as always, we have a tutorial on how to complete them!
What’s Glowing On?
You need to use a glowstick in the Grow Grotto. This can be done by heading to the Sea Caves and going to the deepest point underwater. Then head over to the “Deep Sea Market” and buy a “Sun Stick” for just 10 coins.
Use the sunstick after buying it. If you forgot to tap the “Use it” button, you can find it in your party supplies inventory. Then tap the orange interactive button to be able to claim your reward!
See the Sea Signs:
There are 7 blue arrowed signs all around the Sea Caves. To read them, you just need the text of them to appear. Here’s a list of where they are from top to bottom:
- On the ground just before you go into the water
- By the entrance arch to the Race Course
- By the entrance to the Party Submarine from above
- By the entrance to the Party Submarine to the right
- Opposite the Throne Room entrance arch and facing the Crab’s Den
- Opposite the Crab’s Den arrow and next to the Throne Room entrance arch
- Below between the Crab’s Den and the Throne Room arrows
Once you’ve read all seven, you will be able to claim your reward!
Fall with Style & The Drive to Dive:
Head over to the Sea Caves and climb the steps on the right, which might require you to use your trackpad and the jump button at the same time. Waddle across it and fall onto the Springboard to complete the “Fall With Style” challenge and do it more to help contribute to the “Drive to Dive” challenge!
That’s all for today’s Daily Challenges! Thank you for reading, waddle on.