Club Penguin Island Daily Challenges – (07/01/18)
The Daily Challenges have reset on Club Penguin Island, offering coins and XP! As always, we have a guide to help assist you in completing the challenges!
Chair-ish the Moment
Sit in 6 different chairs at the Cove
- Head to Coconut Cove and sit on six different chairs. To sit on a chair, waddle next to it and tap the orange interactive button
- You will find the first chair at the Lifeguard Station overlooking the water
- The next three chairs are located in the island which contains buoy 2, directly ahead the Lifeguard Station
- There will be a chair by the waterfall on the west
- The final chair is located in front of the Sea Caves entrance and is a pearl chair
- Sit in all of these to claim your reward!
Food Trek: The Next Meal Station
Chat to order food while sitting at the Foodtrekker tables
- Head to the Foodtrekker, located in the west side of Beacon Boardwalk near the Lighthouse
- Waddle up to one of the benches and click the orange interactive button to sit down
- Say anything that passes the filter. It could be from the Quick Chat menu or something completely made up!
- Claim your reward
Ya Feelin’ Chameleon?
Have 3 penguins by the tulips change to a flower’s colours
- Head to Island Central and go to the tulips opposite the Igloo Furniture store
- Go into My Penguin – My Profile – Colour and change into either the light red, yellow or purple
- Ask two other penguins to also do the above and stand by the tulips
- If this is done, you will be able to claim your reward!
Highlights at High Heights
Have 2 penguins sit at the CPSN desk, and 1 behind the camera
- Head to Mt. Blizzard and take the cannon/trampolines to the top, where the Tube Racing tracks are
- On the right of the Racing tracks, there will be a CPSN desk. Waddle over there
- Ask two penguins to sit in the chair whilst you go up to the camera and click the orange interactive button or sit in the chair whilst someone else holds the camera
- Claim your reward!
Thank you very much for reading, I hope that this guide helped! Be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Island news and guides!