Following several requests, as part of the new Mountains Monday schedule for this year, the fourth week of the month will now always contain a five-question quiz on a topic related to Club Penguin! These are very low-stake and simply intended for a bit of fun, but I hope that you’ll still enjoy them.
Given the return of puffles and the ongoing Puffle Party, this quiz focuses on some unique and interesting facts about our favourite pets!
1. What was the main item used by the yellow Elite Puffle, Chirp?
This flute was so loud that it could break through objects!
2. The Brown Puffle Cave was discovered at which event?
In 2011, penguins could sail from the island to discover the Brown Puffle in its cave. The same event occurred on Club Penguin Rewritten in 2017.
Island Adventure Party
3. The song “Awesome to Be Rare” was sung by a unicorn puffle with what name?
“I’m a wild puffle unicorn, let’s talk about my horn!” – this song was released in December 2014.
4. In the Great Puffle Circus, what was the adjective in the name of the green puffle’s act?
The Great Puffle Circus frequently appeared at several Fairs, and involved puffles performing extraordinary acts…
5. Watermelon was the favourite food of which puffle?
On classic Club Penguin, feeding a puffle its favourite food would result in all its stats instantly being boosted to the max.
I hope that you enjoy the quiz, and that you have a wonderful day!