There are some new Daily Challenges to complete on Club Penguin Island! As always, here is a guide on how to do so!
Members can help drink 500 cocoas to contribute to this Daily Challenge! Buy some “Hot Cocoa” from any party supplies market for 10 coins.
Head to the Lazy River in Coconut Cove. Wear your tube and once you have fallen down the waterfall, drink a hot cocoa to help contribute to this challenge! On popular servers however, this has already been completed.
For this challenge, you need to be at the Hot Spring in Beacon Boardwalk. Jump into the small pool and sit on each side. It doesn’t need to be precise but these images show you where you need to sit.
Once you have completed this, you will be able to claim your reward of 25 coins and 20XP!
A Fine Line:
You should be able to complete this challenge as a member by going to the far right (east) of Coconut Cove and waddling up to the Zipline. Then simply tap the orange interactive button when close to it to be able to claim your reward.
It’s a Coin Walk:
All you need to do is simply waddle into all ten coins in Beacon Boardwalk. These are located:
- In the middle of the little sea area
- At the end of the waterslide
- By the tree and the green moss to the right of the path to the west
- By using the trampoline to get the coin above the Welcome Circle
- On the blocked off path with the Sled Racing crates
- Below the springboard to the Lighthouse
- On the left of the Iceberg on the Migrator
- On the Crow’s Nest on the Migrator
- At the end of the mast of the Migrator
- On the Lighthouse Balcony
Once you’ve collected all ten, you can claim your reward!
Today’s Style Challenge:
That’s all for today! Be sure to check back for the latest news and guides! Thank you for reading!