Club Penguin Island Daily Challenges – 07/05/17
There are some new Daily Challenges for us to complete on Club Penguin Island! As always, let’s get straight into how to complete the challenges for the 7th of May!
As a member, you need to first purchase some cake from any party supplies market! You can then eat this cake by going to “My Inventory” – “Party Supplies” – “Birthday Cake” – tapping the orange interactive button. This will contribute to the Daily Challenge.
Members who are level 5 and above can buy the “Birthday Cake” to share food with others, including non-members. Once 2000 cakes have been eaten, you can claim your reward!
In this repeated challenge, you need to head over to Beacon Boardwalk and look for 5 confetti flowers. Confetti flowers look like these blue ones and there are only five of them in the area. These are:
- Next to the pirate flag on the right of the entrance to the Migrator
- To the left of the Disney Shop
- By the steps to Picnic Hill
- Opposite the Exchange, just as you enter Coconut Cove
- To the left of the Wish Squid and to the right of the Zipline
The Jigs Up:
Head back to the Migrator in Beacon Boardwalk but this time you’ll need to pick up a Pirate Kit. This can be done by going to the right (east) of the ship and tapping the orange interactive button when you’re close to the vase you see at the back of this image.
Head over to Rockhopper and play the accordion. This can be done by tapping the top blue button at the bottom of your screen. You’ll need 4 friends to help you with this and then you can claim your reward!
Swim to seven treasure chests in the Deep Sea Caves and tap the orange interactive button when next to them. I found mine at these locations, though there are others:
- On the left of the chairs, below the Race Course entrance
- Above the Party Submarine
- In the little cave left of the sea urchins
- Above the first arch which is an entrance to the Throne Room
- At the end of the Crab’s Den
- On the way down to the Glow Grotto
- On the right of the chairs in the Glow Grotto
Here’s an example of an opened Treasure Chest.
Today’s Style Challenge:
Unfortunately the challenge is bugged! MikeyMichael predicted this a bit back and he was right – there is no challenge for today!
That’s all for today’s Daily Challenges guide! Be sure to check back for the recent news and guides for Club Penguin Island!