The Club Penguin Island team have finally posted the 1.6 Update Notes and it turns out that the update will be coming in September! No new information has been revealed from previous leaks.
- Play the game that’s a stone age craze—Fossil Four!
- Gain XP and make your way to Level 24!
- Improve your skills with Tour Guide signs for gameplay tips!
- Adventure with Rookie to reach Mount Blizzard’s peak—all while earning new emojis and patterns!
- Visit the Disney Shop and grab onto some DuckTales fashion! Woo-oo!
- Choose your style with new designs like anime hair, foodie costumes, and more!
Unfortunately, it does seem like non-members are limited in this update although they will be able to play Fossil Four! It also confirms that puffles and igloos won’t be coming which is disappointing based on how little information has been released and how a lot of this month has been filled with Disney advertisements.
However, I am glad new chapter of Rookie’s Adventures will be coming and the idea of climbing Mt. Blizzard looks awesome! Although we know officially that the update is coming in September, the files suggest that the update will come out on September 6th though this is not confirmed.
Thank you very much for reading and be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Island news and guides!