CP Rewritten: Penguin/Clothing Style Secrets – July 2018
A new Penguin Style has been released on Club Penguin Rewritten, filled with lots of pirate, adventure and also summer items! There are three main new pages of items.
In this post, I will be sharing all the secrets (or cheats) inside the catalog! A blue circle represents that a secret is hidden there and the image next to it is the item which you can get by clicking there. A red arrow points the secret to its location!
Page one contains the First Mate’s Hat, the First Mate’s Outfit, the Binoculars and the Viking Helmet.
As always, click the location of the Viking Helmet three times for the Blue Viking Helmet!
Page two contains three secrets: the Compass, the White Admiral Jacket and the Red Sunglasses.
Page three, which is themed around summer, contains four secrets: the Blue Flower Sandals, the Hawaiian Shirt, the Sport Life Jacket and the Canteen.
There is also a new Penguins at Work item, the Lifeguard Shirt, and four new backgrounds!
- Swashbuckler’s Hat – 430 coins
- Swashbuckler’s Coat – 450 coins
- The Buccaneer – 200 coins
- Raggedy Rags – 250 coins
- The Pirateer – 150 coins
- Crow’s Nest Vest – 300 coins
- Telescope – 100 coins
- First Mate’s Hat – 425 coins
- First Mate’s Outfit – 400 coins
- Binoculars – 400 coins
- (Viking Helmets not included)
- The Shipshape – 200 coins
- Shipshape Suit – 300 coins
- Treasure Maps – 100 coins
- Nautical Boots – 275 coins
- Commander’s Hat – 375 coins
- Commander’s Outfit – 430 coins
- Seafarer’s Gown – 450 coins
- Compass – 124 coins
- Red Sunglasses – 150 coins
- White Admiral Jacket – 620 coins
- The Sunstriker – 550 coins
- Black Hawaiian Shorts – 250 coins
- Yellow Sandals – 150 coins
- Green Hawaiian Shorts – 250 coins
- The Electric – 250 coins
- The Flouncy – 600 coins
- Sport Bikini – 300 coins
- Blue Flower Sandals – 160 coins
- Hawaiian Shirt – 250 coins
- Sport Life Jacket – 480 coins
- Canteen – 100 coins
- Lifeguard Shirt – 180 coins
- New backgrounds (X4) – 240 coins
TOTAL: 9889 coins
Along with this, you can also find secrets to other parts of the catalog here:
Whilst it is possible that an item could’ve been missed, this post will be updated immediately if it is incorrect. For now, I am fairly certain that these are all the secrets! I hope that this guide helped, thank you very much for reading!