CP Rewritten: Penguin Style Secrets – April 2018
A new Penguin Style has been released on Club Penguin Rewritten, filled with amazing Puffle Party items, casual clothing and more! There are three new pages of items.
In this post, I will be sharing all the secrets inside the catalog! A blue circle represents that a secret is hidden there and the image next to it is the item which you can get by clicking there. I would like to give a huge thank you to Riccowed, Bloxorz, Best King 58 and Nandovshiki for informing me about secrets which I missed!
Page one contains three secrets: the Checkered Tote, the Pink Canvas Shoes, Green Hard Hat, the Band and the Rustic Tunic & Shirt.
Page two contains The Line, the I Heart My Green Puffle T-Shirt, the Green Checkered Shoes, the I Heart My Pink Puffle T-Shirt, the Pink Checkered Shoes, the Pink Feathered Boa, the Green MP3000 and the Bubblegum.
Page three contains the White Diva Sunglasses, Brown Puffle Hat, I Heart My Brown Puffle T-Shirt, Brown Cape, Brown Checkered Shoes, I Heart My Orange Puffle T-Shirt, The Gummy, Orange Sneakers, Orange Cape and the Red Viking Helmet.
Click the location of the Red Viking Helmet three times for the Blue Viking Helmet!
- City Top and Jacket – 500 coins
- Green Cotton Scarf – 175 coins
- The Trend – 450 coins
- Gray Boots – 250 coins
- Green Recycle Shirt – 300 coins
- Brown Stripe Fedora – 400 coins
- Green Cap – 400 coins
- Brown Leather Cuffs – 100 coins
- Knotted Recycle Shirt – 300 coins
- Green Hard Hat – 50 coins
- Checkered Tote – 200 coins
- The Band – 500 coins
- Pink Canvas Shoes – 200 coins
- Rustic Tunic & Shirt – 445 coins
- The Red Licorice – 250 coins
- Red Feather Boa – 200 coins
- I Heart My Red Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Red Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- The Blueberry – 250 coins
- Blue Sunglasses – 150 coins
- I Heart My Blue Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Blue Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- The Blackberry – 250 coins
- Black Cape – 200 coins
- I Heart My Black Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Black Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- The Bubblegum – 250 coins
- Pink Feather Boa – 200 coins
- I Heart My Pink Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Pink Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- The Lime – 250 coins
- I Heart My Green Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Green Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- Green MP3000 – 500 coins
- The Sprinkles – 250 coins
- Purple Feather Boa – 200 coins
- I Heart My Purple Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Purple Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- The Honeycomb – 250 coins
- I Heart My Yellow Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Blue Rollerskates – 260 coins
- Khaki Rocker Cap – 300 coins
- White Cape – 200 coins
- I Heart My White Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- White Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- White Diva Sunglasses – 225 coins
- Brown Puffle Hat – 200 coins
- Brown Cape – 200 coins
- I Heart My Brown Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Brown Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- The Gummy – 200 coins
- Orange Cape – 200 coins
- I Heart My Orange Puffle T-Shirt – 250 coins
- Orange Checkered Shoes – 300 coins
- Pet Shop Apron – 300 coins
Total: 14,755 coins
The Pet Shop Apron can be purchased at the Penguins at Work section for 300 coins. Along with this, you can also find secrets to other parts of the catalog here:
Whilst it is possible that an item could’ve been missed, this post will be updated immediately if it is incorrect. For now, I am fairly certain that these are all the secrets! I hope that this guide helped, thank you very much for reading!
Nice! You left out one. On the first page, there’s a secret on the right penguin’s belt/on the bottom of her shirt.
Thank you so much, really appreciate that, wouldn’t have got it otherwise! I updated the post and also gave you credit! 🙂
A BiG fRoG
you missed one out, theres one on the christmas themed page and if you click on the lightbulb (the second one in from the left) you can get the ‘blue goggles’
A BiG fRoG
also, theres the gingerbread outfit on the bow on the present, this is on the christmas themed page too
Hi! This post only features the secrets in the April section of the current catalog! The ones you mentioned are part of the December section, and you can view them here: https://clubpenguinmountains.com/2017/12/06/cp-rewritten-penguin-style-secrets-december-2017/
Sorry for any confusion!
A BiG fRoG
oh ok, im sorry <3
No worries, hope I didn’t cause any confusion! 🙂
Where is the puffle shop work outfit on the page
The Puffle Apron was a Penguins at Work item, so it left the catalog one or two months ago. Sorry!