The 31st edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been published, containing details on Halloween, the upcoming storm and an Anniversary Party arriving later this month!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper online for yourself but I will try and summarise some of the information published in this post!
The details which were released in this paper are:
- The Halloween Party begins on October 25th until November 5th
- A new Better Igloos catalog has been released and there will be a spooky igloo contest next week (yay!)
- A storm will hit Club Penguin Rewritten on October 18th, resulting in a dark and stormy sky
- Rumours are circulating that there will be more spooky outfits soon
- There will be a one-day event to celebrate Club Penguin’s anniversary on October 24th
- A new pin is hidden from now until November 8th
That’s all of the exciting information revealed in this paper! I’m really glad we’ll get an igloo contest and that there will be celebrations for the anniversary! I’m also super excited for the storm and Halloween. Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides!