CP Rewritten Times – Issue #44 (09/01/18)
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, foreshadowing lots of information about upcoming events, giving tips on igloos designing, discussing the Winter Fiesta and more!
The newspaper contains some cool artwork, writing and much more, so I would suggest reading it online! However, as always, I will share the information revealed in this paper.
The paper reveals:
- Gary is excited to use the device which resulted in the Mountain Expedition again later this year
- Snow has been stored in the Lodge Attic until March for another “special event”
- The Winter Fiesta starts January 17th until January 24th
- A new furniture catalog, Stage Play and postcard selection are now out
- New igloo music will be coming later today, January 10th
I’m really excited to discover just what Gary is planning…thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!