CP Rewritten Times: Issue #87 (Dance-a-Thon)
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing a lot of information, including announcing the first event of the year!
For the best experience, I would recommend reading the paper for yourself online, but as always, I’m going to share all the news revealed.
This paper revealed:
- Fireworks have lit up the sky for New Year’s! It’s a “you had to be there” moment
- A new pin and Penguin Style catalog will be released later today
- The Dance-a-Thon will be the first event this year, starting later today and finishing on January 10th
- Cadence will visit for the Dance-a-Thon
- Aunt Arctic might also make an appearance soon, as she “enjoys visiting the Book Room” “at this time of year”
- This year is going to be the biggest year
A Dance-a-Thon does sound cool, and I’m definitely excited for what’s in store this year! Be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides!
will dj max be attending the dance a thon?
He’s now sadly been confirmed not to be visiting.
Maybe aunt arctic is coming because it’s almost the 100th issued newspaper. This is just me thinking though.
She probably will visit for that! She’s also confirmed to visit for CPR’s Anniversary Party next month though. 🙂
They said something about new content in Dance Contest….
New music? Or Multiplayer mode? New graphics? Hmm…