Ghost Hunt has been added to the Halloween Party on Club Penguin Rewritten! There are eight different ghosts located across the island, but here’s a list of their locations:
- Orange: located at the Cove, right behind the surfboards
- Green: located in the Corn Maze, towards the top of the room (above where Herbert chases you away and near the Klutzy lamp) within the corn
- Pink: located at the bottom left of the Welcome Room, which is the new room accessible from the bottom of the Town
- Lime: located in the Cave Mine, near the machine where you throw snowballs for the lights
- Blue: located at the Ski Hill, near the right of the room, behind a pumpkin
- Purple: located next to the tree at the middle of the Forest
- Yellow: located besides the camp at the Beach
- Red: located at the top left of the Dock
In order to “find” a ghost, you simply need to click the pile of candy by it and then the ghost once it appears. Once you’ve found all eight ghosts, you’ll be able to receive the Candy Background from the catalog that can be opened by clicking the icon in the bottom right of your screen!
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!