There’s been a lot of curiosity about when Card Jitsu could be returning to Club Penguin Rewritten! Earlier today, the team stated that it’d “probably” be returning this year, but they were unable to make that same commitment about Card Jitsu Fire, which might still take quite a while to release.
Original Card-Jitsu [is] probably coming this year, but I don’t know about Card-Jitsu Fire coming in [this] same year.-stu, Club Penguin Rewritten administrator
Both of those games would have to be re-added before Card Jitsu Water could be developed, so the team also stated that they were very “doubtful” that Card Jitsu Water would be coming this year.
It’d be nice to see Card Jitsu return though, and I know many people are awaiting it, so I thought that I’d share this little update! Even if it doesn’t confirm much properly, it does give some indication that we might need to wait a few months to play the game again, and probably over a year for Card Jitsu Water.
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, ending the Lighthouse fundraiser but providing more details on December!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper for yourself online, but as always, I’m going to summarise the news!
This paper revealed:
- Card Jitsu Fire has now released
- The Lighthouse fundraiser has ended (over 7.5 million coins were donated) and the Lighthouse Party has begun
- A new Penguin Style and pin has been released
- The Advent Calendar will be returning “very shortly”, and December will be very “festive” and “exciting”
- A new Furniture Catalog will be released on December 13th
- A new pin will be released on December 20th
December seems to be very exciting, as there appears to be lots planned! Thank you for reading, waddle on!
A bit more news has been released about Card Jitsu Fire since the last post, so I just wanted to share with you what’s been revealed!
UPDATE: The bugs have been fixed and the planned release for Card Jitsu Fire is Thursday, with the rest of the update
- The team are still aiming to release it as soon as possible, and they’re hoping that will be today
- They’ve encountered a bug with 3 & 4 player games, where the game freezes upon losing
- This will hopefully be the only bug which needs to be fixed before release
- So far in testing, all stamps, matchmaking and levelling up works fine, so we should be close to release!
When the game does release, the team are expecting that bugs which weren’t occurring during testing will pop up, and if you run into any, you can always email support!
Please be patient though, as the team, especially Hagrid (an administrator), has been working very hard to get this released, and it’ll hopefully do so as soon as possible. Until then, I’ll keep you updated about anything else announced.
Card Jitsu Fire is due to release soon, but there’s been some unfortunate delays in its release, so I just wanted to make a blog post to clarify some details! 🔥
Although it’s been delayed, it’s worth noting that it’s a big project (over 1100 lines of code for one person!), and the team have even lost sleep over it. A “statement” has also been released on the delays, which I wanted to share with you here.
When Card Jitsu Fire development started, we knew it would be a BIG project, over the last few days the admins fully realised how tough it was, a lot of them are losing sleep over this.
We understand the frustration when updates are delayed, but please trust us when we say, we are not a professional company, we all have IRL (in real life) commitments that take up a lot of our day, all we ask for in return is patience.
Personally I’d much rather a working, fun, engaging game, than one that barely works at all and causes more frustration. Thank you.
-RogerDan, Club Penguin Rewritten moderator
You might also be curious on some of the details regarding this, but when the game releases, an official blog post will also be published. It’ll contain some of the Behind the Scenes of Card Jitsu Fire!
This is a sneak peek of the post which was released earlier today.
Lastly, I just wish to clarify the misconception which I’ve seen a few times on it being copied and pasted from Club Penguin’s files, as that is not the case.
The server code needs to be reprogrammed because we don’t have Club Penguin’s. Nobody does, apart from Club Penguin. It’s different from client code which is accessible.
-hagrid, Club Penguin Rewritten administrator
When it does release though, it will be a lot of fun! There’s definitely going to be new stamps as well, and lots of rewards to return, and the team are hoping for it to release later today!
Card Jitsu Fire is going to be releasing tomorrow, and as a result, it’s been expected that Sensei would visit soon. This has now been confirmed!
Q: (Is) Sensei a planned mascot for Card Jitsu Fire’s release?
A: Yes (-stu)
Although this is minor news, I just wanted to let you know that Sensei is now confirmed instead of likely to visit!
Thank you for reading, waddle on!
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing details about future updates, and notably focusing on Card Jitsu Fire!
For the best experience, I would recommend reading the paper for yourself online, but as always, I will try and summarise all the news mentioned.
This paper revealed that:
- Card Jitsu Fire is now confirmed to release tomorrow, November 29th, and the Amulet will also be available then
- You can still obtain the Lighthouse Shirt in the paper until December 5th
- There’ll be a small Lighthouse Party at the Lighthouse from December 6th, to celebrate the fixing of the Beacon
- A new Penguin Style, postcard selection & pin will be released on December 6th
Card Jitsu Fire is just one day away, which is really exciting! Thank you very much for reading, waddle on!
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, and the long awaited date of Card Jitsu Fire seems to be contained inside it!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper for yourself, but as always, I will summarise the news revealed. You can also still buy the Lighthouse Shirt in this edition.
This paper revealed that:
- The Ice Rink, and a new Snow & Sports catalog, will be released later today (November 22nd)
- A new pin will be released later today
- On December 6th, the fundraiser for the Lighthouse, and the chance to obtain the Lighthouse Shirt, will be over
- A new Penguin Style will also be released on December 6th
- Ninjas can get ready for a new path, likely Card Jitsu Fire, from November 29th
It as such really seems that Card Jitsu Fire will be releasing in just one week’s time, which is super cool (well, not literally…)! Thank you very much for reading, waddle on!
The next phase of the Card Jitsu Fire construction has begun, and the Ninja Hideout is almost built in preparation for the game!
Along with this, some work has commenced at the Dojo Courtyard, and it seems like the iconic Amulet will be coming soon! The orange sky has also disappeared.
In order to build an amulet, we’ll need the Goldsmith Apron, and you can now purchase that in the Martial Artworks (in the Ninja Hideout) for 100 coins. You need to wear only that item and dance to perform an action.
Note: There is a “cache problem” in which not everyone can see the item yet. It’ll be fixed when a certain administrator is online, but in the meantime, you could use an app called “Puffin” if you have it downloaded to purchase the item.
Also, on a more minor note, the Beacon has also been fixed!
Update: The fix of the Beacon was a bug, it is no longer fixed
Thank you very much for reading, waddle on!
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing details on Card Jitsu Fire and the Beacon’s reconstruction, even offering a chance to purchase a Lighthouse Shirt!
For the best experience, I’d suggest reading the paper for yourself online, but as always, I will try and summarise the news.
This paper revealed:
- Card Jitsu Fire is definitely coming soon! “General construction” will continue later today at the Ninja Hideout, and the Fire Scavenger Hunt will also end today
- A new stage play and a new postcard selection will be released later today
- A new pin will be hidden on November 22nd
Also, it’s worth pointing out that in the newspaper, you can receive a Lighthouse Shirt for 500 coins by clicking the “Donate” button. It runs as part of the storyline of rebuilding the Beacon!
Thank you very much for reading, waddle on!
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the Club Penguin Rewritten team have released a brand new blog post, and you can read it here!
Card Jitsu Fire is going to be coming really soon, the Ice Rink will be making a return in the upcoming week, several bugs have been fixed and a lot more was mentioned in the post!
I just wanted to make this post to let you know that the official blog post was released, in case you missed it, because it’s definitely worth checking out!