A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing lots of new information about the Anniversary Party, the Penguin Play Awards and more!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper online but I will try and summarise all the new information revealed in the paper!
This edition of the paper revealed that:
- The 1st Anniversary Party will take place between February 11th and February 13th
- It will take place in the Coffee Shop
- There will be a cake, new music and a special party hat
- Along with this, there will also be a new yearbook which reflects on the events of the past year.
- The Penguin Play Awards will take place from February 14th
- Construction for the event has already begun at the Plaza and at the Stage
- Several places will be decorated, including the Dock, the Plaza, the Ski Hill and the Pizza Parlour
- There will be five categories to vote in, where you can vote for your favourite stage plays. These are: Best Play, Set, Music, Special Effects and Costumes.
- A new pin will be hidden on February 18th
- A new Snow & Sports catalog will be released on 21st February
- A new penguin Style will be released on 28th February
The Anniversary Party seems so exciting, and it’s only a few hours away, which is awesome! Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides!