The 53rd edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, confirming the Medieval Party’s dates, sharing rumours about future puffles, upcoming updates and more!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper online but I will try and summarise all the new information revealed in the paper!
This paper revealed that:
- The Medieval Party starts on May 23rd and ends on May 30th
- There will be tougher puzzles during the party compared to last year
- Inside the underground, there are supposedly noises (this could, but not definitely, be referring to a dragon)
- The Tree Forts and the Wizard Tower will appear on the island
The following puffles are rumoured:
- Abominable Snow Puffle – this is likely just a reference to Herbert and Klutzy and not real
- Rainbow & Golden Puffles
- Meteor Puffles
- Stone Puffle (read more)
- The Puffle Party starts today and ends on May 16th
The paper also revealed that:
- A new pin will be hidden today until May 23rd
- There will be three new catalogs (Penguin Style, Better Igloos, Furniture Catalog) on May 16th as well as a new Igloo Music selection
I’m really glad that the Medieval Party is going to make a return in only a few
months weeks (thanks Blewberry02 for pointing out this previous error!), and I’m excited for the challenging puzzles and mysteries! The Puffle Party is also going to take place today, which is awesome!
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides! Waddle on!