A new Penguin Style has been released on Club Penguin Rewritten, filled with amazing Medieval clothing, varying from knights armour to princess clothing and more! There are three new pages of items.
In this post, I will be sharing all the secrets (or cheats) inside the catalog! A blue circle represents that a secret is hidden there and the image next to it is the item which you can get by clicking there.
Page one contains four secrets: the Royal Blue Robe, the Royal Blue Scepter, the King’s Blue Crown and the Viking Helmet.
Click the location of the Red Viking Helmet three times to reveal the Blue Viking Helmet!
Page two also contains four secrets, which are the Gold Shield, the Village Jester Hat, the Village Jester and the Village Jester Shoes.
Page three contains a further three secrets, which are the Blue Dragon Costume, the Blue Dragon Feet and the Chain Mail & Tabard.
The Penguins at Work page contains the Blacksmith Apron and there are also four new backgrounds!
- The Damsel – 400 coins
- Damsel Dress – 450 coins
- The Duchess – 400 coins
- Duchess’ Dress – 550 coins
- King’s Crown – 500 coins
- Royal Scepter – 150 coins
- Royal Robe – 400 coins
- King’s Outfit – 375 coins
- King’s Blue Crown – 200 coins
- Royal Blue Robe – 400 coins
- Royal Blue Scepter – 150 coins
- Ruby Princess Hat – 300 coins
- Ruby Princess Dress – 550 coins
- Gold Princess Hat – 300 coins
- Gold Princess Dress – 550 coins
- Sapphire Princess Hat – 300 coins
- Sapphire Princess Dress – 550 coins
- Gold Shield – 400 coins
- Village Jester Hat – 250 coins
- Village Jester – 250 coins
- Village Jester Shoes – 170 coins
Page three & other:
- Knight’s Helmet – 400 coins
- Knight Armor – 600 coins
- Plated Shoes – 300 coins
- The Fair Maiden – 400 coins
- Maiden’s Gown – 425 coins
- The Viscount – 150 coins
- Viscount Outfit – 400 coins
- Pointy Shoes – 200 coins
- Chain Mail and Tabard – 400 coins
- Blue Dragon Costume – 1000 coins
- Blue Dragon Feet – 250 coins
- Blacksmith Apron – 100 coins
- New backgrounds X4 – 240 coins
TOTAL: 12,460 coins
Along with this, you can also find secrets to other parts of the catalog here:
Whilst it is possible that an item could’ve been missed, this post will be updated immediately if it is incorrect. For now, I am fairly certain that these are all the secrets! I hope that this guide helped, thank you very much for reading!