A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, which is completely themed around the Medieval Party that has even been extended to two weeks!
Amazingly, my poem was somehow also published, which makes me really happy! I would reccommend reading the paper online for the best experience as it is amazing, but I will try and summarise all the news.
This paper revealed that:
- The Medieval Party starts tomorrow and ends on June 6th (it has been extended by a week)
- There will be a maze at the party, and lots of puzzles
- Scorn is now confirmed to appear, if it wasn’t already clear
- There are also three Knight’s Quests and dungeons
- A new Stage play (most likely Shadow Guy & Gamma Gal VS Squidzoid) will appear at the Stage on June 6th
- A new pin will be hidden soon – the dates are currently a bit incorrect
The design of this paper is so cool, and the story is great too! I’m really excited for the Medieval Party which begins tomorrow, and I’m super thrilled that my poem was published too! This is it in case you were curious.
Thank you very much for reading, waddle on!