A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been published, revealing some more information about The Fair which will be occurring next week, along with some other details on future updates!
For the best experience, I would recommend reading the paper for yourself online, but as always I will try and summarise the news.
This paper revealed that:
- Construction for The Fair starts today, and the actual party will start September 27th
- The party will be “magical”
- The Great Puffle Circus (photo) will be making a return
- Rockhopper will most likely dock on September 27th too
- A new igloo catalog will be released today, along with furniture for The Fair
- New postcards will be released today
- A new pin will be hidden on September 27th (this week is also the final week of 101 Days of Fun)
- The April Fools Party is now confirmed for 2019!
The Fair sounds exciting, and it’s really cool to see the April Fools Party confirmed again as it’s a party which has been requested a lot, simply because of how wacky and cool it is!
Thank you very much for reading, waddle on!