CP Rewritten Times – Issue #73: Rockhopper
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing a lot of information, but also apparently an easter egg (not related to updates), though that’s not been found yet.
Update: The easter egg was a hidden page, only accessible through the SWF!
For the best experience, I’d recommend reading the paper for yourself online, but as always, I will share all the news!
The paper confirmed that:
- The Fair starts later today!
- Feed-a-Puffle, Balloon Pop & Puffle Paddle will all be present
- The prize booths will likely contain clown suits and feathered tiaras
- Rockhopper is visiting for The Fair! (The tracker has been updated to “Confirmed”)
- A new pin will be hidden later today
- Night of a Living Sled (Stage Play) will air on October 4th
- New postcards will be released on October 4th
- A new Penguin Style will release on October 4th with spooky clothing!
The Fair will hopefully start later today, which is really cool! Thank you very much for reading, waddle on!
Wait, so what’s the easter egg?
It was a hidden page in the SWF! Rock23872 managed to find it and he shared this: https://clubpenguinmountains.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/afdsfdasadsfadfs.png
What was on the hidden page? Also my fanart got submitted 🙂
Congrats! It was a hidden page in the SWF! Rock23872 managed to find it and he shared this: https://clubpenguinmountains.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/afdsfdasadsfadfs.png
whats that signature ?
It’s stu’s signature. 🙂
I think they are testing on blizzard.
Blizzard is working now I think!