It seems like there’s been a whole sprint on improving igloos recently on Club Penguin Rewritten, with even more features coming soon! In the last two days, some additional improvements have also been made.
There’s numerous bug fixes, and the team released a full list of improvements, but I reckon the most anticipated one is that the Full House stamp has now been fixed. You can obtain it by placing 99 items of furniture in your igloo.
Here’s the official list of changes announced here:
- Added a blueprint to know when someone is editing their igloo.
- You can now add flooring in non-igloos.
- You can now remove the lower left sticky note.
- Performance improvements when it comes to loading igloos and furniture, shorter load times.
- Players can now load their circus igloos and place flooring in them.
- Players can now see a penguin change their igloo without refreshing.
- Removed the white checkered background during editing on non-igloos.
- Fixed an issue where furniture would spawn top left on non-igloos.
- Disappearing furniture on save fixed.
- Furniture loading is much faster especially during editing.
- Item loading is much faster in your inventory for clothing and furniture (try it out!).
- Newspaper/Blueprints will show properly even if someone rejoins the room, so now you know that you’re actually not being put on seen by your friend.
- You can shift click on furniture while editing your igloo to add multiple quickly.
- 99 Furniture stamp fixed (finally, thank you for shouting at us.)
- Furniture will load much better now when entering an igloo and won’t look like a PowerPoint presentation.
As you can see, a very extensive list, and definitely something that’ll be appreciated by igloo makers!
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!