A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing more information on the Fair that is due to start any hour now, as the team are working super hard!
For the best experience, I would recommend reading the paper for yourself online as it always contains a variety of cool things such as artwork, but as always, I will summarise the news revealed.
This paper revealed a lot about The Fair:
- The Fair starts later today
- Spin the Wheel will be available at the Dock, and it will be possible to earn golden tickets which can be used to win “BIG prizes”
- There will be a bumper car game at the Bonus Games Room accessible from the Snow Forts
- The Great Puffle Circus is returning
- Rockhopper will also be visiting, potentially with a new background depending on how requested it is by the community
A new pin will also be hidden on September 26th, but there’s definitely a lot of information on The Fair suggesting it’ll be a fantastic event!
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!