The Candy Hunt has begun on Club Penguin Rewritten for the second week fo the Halloween Party, and many of them are hidden really well! This post will provide a guide to every single candy location. 🍬
Going from left to right:
- Cove – near the “Surf Hut” in the bushes
- Haunted House entrance (accessible from the Forest) – located in the window of the Haunted House
- Snow Forts – the final candy on the bottom right of the room
- Gift Shop – in the clothing by the changing rooms
- Lighthouse – near the top of the room; the pumpkin on the “Trick or Treat” sign
- Recycling Plant – you might need to throw some snowballs until the plant is full of trash; eventually, the candy will appear, but it’ll be very small!
- Plaza – at the top of the Pet Shop exterior
- Ski Lodge – at the very top left of the room, by the postcard symbol
Once you’ve found all eight candies, you’ll be able to open the candy book on the top right of your screen and then receive the Neon Skeleton Hoodie for free!
It’s a super cool item, so be sure to pick it up.
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!