Following much anticipation, the Music Jam has begun on Club Penguin Rewritten! The majority of the event is based around the beautiful sunset decorations on the island, but there are a couple of points worth noting in this guide, so here they are!
Main Party Rooms
Here are all the new rooms which are exclusive to this event:
- Cruise Ship (accessible from the Dock) – contains the Pool and Deck
- Snack Shack (accessible from the Snow Forts) – contains this and the Snack Shack Backstage
- Casa Fiesta (accessible from the Dock) – currently closed
Music Jam Dialog: Items & VIP Pass
The first thing which I’d recommend doing is collecting the VIP Pass from the Music Jam dialog, which can be opened by clicking the top right icon on your screen. This will allow you to enter the Cruise Ship and receive the full experience of this event.
As you will also see, there’s six items which you can also come back and collect each day.
Sunset Beach & Band Backgrounds
This is the only item which is hidden on the island this year. In order to obtain it, assuming you don’t already have it:
- Head to the Snow Forts
- Enter the building which says “Snack Shack” – this is a new room exclusive to the Music Jam
- Waddle through the two gates at the top of the room to enter the Snack Shack Backstage
- Press the camera while standing in front of it, as shown below
If you press E and T on your keyboard, as if you were performing a toot emote, you’ll also be able to collect the Band Background if you don’t already have it.
Several mascots will continue visiting for the 10m Players Celebration, however you should expect an especially large number of visits from the Penguin Band who are confirmed for this event! It was stated by the team that they would be visiting with this new background, although that was over two months ago now.
There’s been no official confirmation on Cadence or DJ Maxx yet, but they tend to visit for this event too so keep your eyes peeled! As always, you can find the Mascot Trackers here.
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!