The 59th edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has released, and it contains a ton of information about the Music Jam, and lots on the 101 Days of Fun!
The paper is amazing, so I would suggest reading it online for the best experience, but I will try and summarise all the news revealed!
The paper revealed that:
- The Music Jam starts tomorrow and ends on June 27th
- There will likely be some sort of Scavenger Hunt with a reward for completing it at the party
- It’ll be bigger than the Music Jam in 2017
- There will be two Backstages at the party, with one at the Dock and one likely on the Iceberg
- There will be a selection of instruments which can be obtained
- The Rooftop will return on top of the Night Club
- Cadence will visit for the party (along with DJ Maxx, and possibly The Penguin Band)
- This week’s 101 Days of Fun events have been revealed
- A new Snow & Sports catalog will be released on June 27th
- A new Penguin Style will be released July 4th
- A new pin will be hidden tomorrow until July 4th
The Music Jam sounds very exciting, especially because it seems there’ll be a scavenger hunt and lots of decorated rooms! Be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides, thank you for reading.