The Halloween Party has taken over the island on Club Penguin Rewritten, and it’s a particularly spooky event with lots to explore! This post will provide a full guide to the party, from the brand new Corn Maze to many of the free items.
While no mascots have been formally confirmed yet, it is likely that Gary and Herbert will visit at some point given their heavily involvement with the party. Both their trackers can be found here and here respectively.
Corn Maze Guide
To begin the Corn Maze, head to the Mine Shack and waddle between the two pieces of corn at the top of the room. In light of the different room set-up, I’ve decided to do something a little different and show a video of the Corn Maze. However, I’ll also include some written steps:
- Getting the key from Herbert: go right
- Go up to the top of the path, ignoring the left entrance
- Turn left at the top of the path
- Continue left then go downwards
- Running from Herbert: go back to the entrance, using the reverse of the steps above
- Continue leftwards, past Klutzy, up until the scarecrow
- At the scarecrow, go upwards and follow that path to the Finish point
- Becoming a vampire: enter the coffin at the bottom left of the Mine
- Finishing: Return to the Corn Maze, and once again go to the place Herbert was located at, then escape using the same steps above
- You’ll then be brought to the new room!
At the end of the Corn Maze, there’s two items which you can obtain:
- Corn Maze Background: position yourself in front of the camera, just next to the two orange pumpkins, and then click the camera
- Halloween Lei: located in the box floating in the green swamp
Besides the UFO Pin located at the Boiler Room, there are two additional items located across the island:
- Ghost Costume: located at the top of the Haunted House, which can be accessed from the Mine Shack
- Purple Bat Wings: located at the bottom left of the Plaza
It’s worth noting that, in addition to the items scattered across the island, there are two catalogs at this event. The first can be found by clicking the icon at the bottom right of your screen, while the Monster Maker can be found by clicking the icon at the Boiler Room since that’s been transformed into Gary’s Secret Lab for this event.
Neither of these catalogs have any secrets hidden within them!
That concludes the guide to the Halloween Party for now, but there’s still plenty of spooky rooms to explore! There’ll also be new content added soon, including a Ghost Hunt, and mascots are also expected to visit who will have their own backgrounds.
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!