After confusion due to a mixture of dates, information from the Club Penguin Rewritten Times and community rumours, it was believed by many that Rory would be visiting for the Great Snow Maze which ends today.
Recently, an administrator (stu) has confirmed that Rory is not a mascot for the maze. As such, he is not confirmed to visit today.
The good news is that Rory still is confirmed to visit throughout the month! This is due to the EPF construction taking place in the Ski Village, so it is still possible he could visit today.
Along with this, Rory could visit during any construction. Along with the EPF construction, the Penguin Play Awards will have some construction later this month. It seems that there will be plenty of opportunities to meet Rory because of this!
For an increased chance in meeting Rory, be sure to check out the Rory Tracker here. Thank you very much for reading!
This event has now ended
The Great Snow Maze is out now on Club Penguin Rewritten until February 4th. The party is amazing and this post will be giving you a full guide to complete all the activities during the event and collect all the items!
Rory will be the mascot visiting for this party. A full tracker for him can be found on this page here!
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing lots of new information about future events, upcoming updates, recaps, submitted content and more!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper online but I will try and summarise all the new information revealed in the paper!
This paper revealed:
- The Great Snow Maze begins tomorrow until February 4th, and it seems like our puffles will be able to help us through the maze!
- The Game Upgrades menu at the Ski Hill will also be updated tomorrow and a new pin will be hidden
- The Penguin Play Awards is an eventing starting February 14th where there will be five categories and different Stage plays will be winners.
(The newspaper inaccurately says on one page that it starts on the 7th. I’ve asked stu and the correct date is the one on the events page)
- Aunt Arctic will likely be visiting for this event
- New igloo music, igloo upgrades, igloo scenery and igloo furniture will be released on February 7th
The Penguin Play Awards sound awesome, and it definitely looks like there’ll be a lot for our igloos! Even tomorrow there will be a super exciting update, and I can’t wait! Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides!
Some construction has started at the Ski Village for the Great Snow Maze/Winter Party, which begins on January 31st and ends February 4th!
In the room is a crane pointing towards the Wilderness, as well as some of the rebuilding for the EPF. Unfortunately, the Construction stamp doesn’t work here.
This looks cool, and I can’t wait for the Winter Party to begin in a weeks time! Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides!
Rory is a construction builder who has previously been sighted on the island before, yet has never given out a background or stamp!
However, this has all changed now! If you look in the “Characters” page of your stampbook, you will see that a new hard-difficulty stamp has been added! As such, Rory will be visiting the island soon!
You may be wondering when he is visiting, and it is as good as confirmed by the newspaper that he will be visiting for the Winter Party/Great Snow Maze. This event starts on January 31st and ends February 4th. As such, we can assume we will be able to obtain his background and stamp during this period.
Whilst it might not seem like there will be many opportunities to visit, I am currently working on many mascot trackers, so hopefully that will help!
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides!
A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been published, containing huge amounts of information such as details on catalogs, game updates, parties and more!
Firstly, a secret code can be found by clicking the spy phone on page A4 of the paper. It’ll be revealed in the Tic-Tac-Toe code, but I have translated what it says!
Agents, we’ve received the funding to start rebuilding the agencies. Be ready.
Whilst I would suggest reading the paper for yourself online, here’s everything revealed in this edition of the newspaper:
- The new Cart Surfer update will be released tomorrow, January 24th
- There have been rumours of even a leaderboard being implemented, which sounds incredibly cool!
- A new insanity stamp will be coming for the updated game tomorrow too (see more)
- The Winter Party/Great Snow Maze begins January 31st at the Ski Hill/Village
- There will be new items available at the Ski Hill, including a blue sled
- Rory – a mascot – “has brought with him a Trekker” for the Snow Maze
- It is possible Rory could receive a stamp and background during the party, but not confirmed
- A new Penguin Style will be released on January 31st
- A new pin will be hidden on January 31st
- A new Better Igloos catalog will be released on February 7th
- Aunt Arctic has “heard all about” the Penguin Play Awards
- This does not confirm the party but it is possible that this event could come to the island in the future!
- The EPF and PSA HQ rebuilding will start soon
Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!
A brand new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been published, containing huge information about a new party and possibly even a new mascot!
As always, I would suggest reading the paper online for yourself but I will share the exciting information which was revealed inside this paper!
Firstly, the Great Snow Maze, also known as the Winter Party, will be beginning on January 31st end ending on February 4th. It’s an event which will be held in the Ski Village and has been described as a “grand maze”.
Rory the construction penguin has been seen putting his driving skills to the test
The paper also interestingly says that Rory has been sighted. Rory is a builder who appears in the PSA missions and although having been sighted on the island before, many penguins hope that he will be a new mascot with a new stamp!
Could it be possible that Rory will be the new custom mascot in this event? My guess is that it’d be extremely hard to meet him as the event only lasts four todays, so perhaps it could even be an insanity stamp!
Although this is personally the most exciting news, a lot more about the Winter Fiesta was revealed:
- The Winter Fiesta starts tomorrow until January 24th
- It will be, from now on, coming to the island every year!
- At the Dock, there will be a barbecue
- The party has been promised to be fun!
A bit of other information was also revealed:
- A new pin will be hidden tomorrow until January 31st
- A new Penguin Style catalog will be released on January 31st
- Sensei has asked “Shall I stay a while”, meaning that he could visit the island again soon!
This paper contains loads of exciting information, which is super cool! Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest Club Penguin Rewritten news and guides!