A new edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, containing lots of new information about future events, upcoming updates, recaps, submitted content and more!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper online but I will try and summarise all the new information revealed in the paper!
This paper revealed:
- The Great Snow Maze begins tomorrow until February 4th, and it seems like our puffles will be able to help us through the maze!
- The Game Upgrades menu at the Ski Hill will also be updated tomorrow and a new pin will be hidden
- The Penguin Play Awards is an eventing starting February 14th where there will be five categories and different Stage plays will be winners.
(The newspaper inaccurately says on one page that it starts on the 7th. I’ve asked stu and the correct date is the one on the events page)
- Aunt Arctic will likely be visiting for this event
- New igloo music, igloo upgrades, igloo scenery and igloo furniture will be released on February 7th
The Penguin Play Awards sound awesome, and it definitely looks like there’ll be a lot for our igloos! Even tomorrow there will be a super exciting update, and I can’t wait! Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check back for more of the latest news and guides!