The 50th edition of the Club Penguin Rewritten Times has been released, with some decorations and a pin being released in the Boiler Room to celebrate!
This edition also contains lots of news about plays, recaps some of the older days when the newspaper was created and also confirms the Puffle Party to be returning next month!
For the best experience, I would suggest reading the paper for yourself online, however as always, I will summarise the new information in this edition:
- Voting for the Penguin Play Awards ends on February 21st
- The winning play will be temporarily on at the Stage from February 28th
- Aunt Arctic and the Penguin Band will visit at least once this week
- The Penguin Play Awards ends within a week
- The Puffle Party will take place from March 7th to March 14th
- There will most likely be different decorated rooms for each colour of puffle
- A new postcard selection will be out on February 28th
- A new Penguin Style (clothing catalog) will be out on February 28th
- A new pin will be hidden on February 28th
It’s so cool that there’s been 50 issues released of the paper, and I’m incredibly excited for the Puffle Party! Thank you very much for reading, be sure to check out the decorations in the Boiler Room!